Cynicism is cheap.
Hope takes work.
Trust bridges the distance between them—and today, it’s in short supply. Sales cycles are slower, citizens are stumbling, and so much marketing is a waste of time and money. That’s where Trustworthy fits in. Balancing inspiration and tactics in a bold vision for the future, it introduces you to the brands that are doing the work and an actionable framework to make it your own. You’ll find example after example of how companies and civic organizations are renewing the bonds of trust with customers and citizens alike. Don’t expect cheatsheets; if you’re a marketer, designer, or writer, you already have the tools you need to answer the call. Instead, you’ll find inspiring case studies and a compelling three-part framework to help you make the case to your boss, clients, and colleagues and be the change you want to see in the industry—and society at large.
Published by Page Two Books, March 2021
264 pages hardcover and ebook
Distributed in the US by Ingram
Represented by Smith Publicity
Selected events (view full list here)
- Boston March 2, 2021: Book launch at The Silver Unicorn, in conversation with Lylah Alphonse, The Boston Globe
- Minneapolis March 4, 2021: Discussion at Magers & Quinn, in conversation with Carolyn Porter, Marcel’s Letters
- Seattle March 10, 2021: Discussion at Content Strategy Seattle
- Pittsburgh March 11, 2021: Discussion at Riverstone Bookstore, in conversation with Kristofer Collins
- Philadelphia March 18, 2021: Discussion at Indy Hall
- San Francisco March 18, 2021: Guest lecture at California College of the Arts (public)
- Milwaukee March 31, 2021: Discussion at Boswell Book Company in partnership with Brew City UX, in conversation with Ash Dzick
Want excerpts from Trustworthy and perspective on trust in the news?
Drop your email below and hit confirm when you get the opt-in email.